Mold Remediation

unnamed-3
When mold is discovered it can be quite a mess to repair. It often begins with only one mold spore that lands on a wet or damp area and began to grow. As a general rule, simply killing the mold with a biocide is not enough.
Molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, toxic substances. Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever ­type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash (dermatitis). Molds can also cause asthma attacks.
It is imperative for a successful removal of mold to use a decontamination and restoration process. Aqua green Clean’s dedicated team is certified in the effective way of properly extracting and treating areas of concern.